All parts supplied by Beckmann Technologies, Inc. are sealed in airtight shipping wrappers. Opening the wrapper indicates your acceptance of the following policies:
It is the policy of Beckmann Technologies, Inc. to sell these sophisticated electric or electronic components to well trained and qualified installers. In most cases a reseller number or sales tax identification number will be required. We reserve the right to restrict sales to any individual or entity we feel is unqualified to properly execute the repairs being attempted in a safe and efficient manner.
Core Return Policy
To keep our prices low and maintain an adequate supply of cores, we have adopted the following core return policy:
- Cores must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date or they are no longer eligible for return/credit.
- Core charges that are left as an “open balance” on an invoice must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date, or they will be billed and are then no longer eligible for return/credit.
- We reserve the right to withhold part or all of a deposit on a core(s) which are not promptly returned, the incorrect part number, incomplete (missing parts), or returned in a "non-rebuildable" condition. This shall be left entirely to our discretion.
Beckmann Technologies, Inc. extends a warranty on remanufactured control modules for a period of one year from the date of installation, with no mileage restrictions. Beckmann Technologies, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability, if any, for any injury or loss arising from the use of its products. No further responsibility for diagnosis, installation or removal, labor, loss of vehicle or inconvenience, or any other consequential expense is assumed.
Beckmann Technologies, Inc. will, at its option, exchange the defective control unit or issue a refund.
- The remanufactured unit has been installed and tested by a qualified technician.
- The remanufactured unit has not been damaged due to misdiagnosis or incorrect installation.
- A core for the original remanufactured unit has been received by Beckmann Technologies.
We suggest that you return any possible warranty unit to us for inspection and testing. If the unit has been damaged due to other faults in the vehicle, we can inform you of these problems and help prevent further damage. If the original remanufactured part has been damaged, we will offer to repair it at cost. Repair costs are usually significantly less than the full price for a replacement unit.
If you must have a replacement part immediately, we will sell you another part on a new invoice. If we find that the original remanufactured unit is defective, we will issue a full refund - otherwise we will inform you of any damages and costs, which will be deducted from your refund.
All sales are considered final. Returns will only be accepted for replacement or credit towards future purchases. There is a restock/retesting charge on all components. This charge can range from a minimum of $40 to over $250 for version coded parts. We do not sell parts for "diagnostic" purposes. Remember, we cannot assist you if we do not know who you are. Please enclose your name, address, and telephone number in each package you ship to Beckmann Technologies, Inc. All it takes is a business card.